- Access to BC's thriving Asian Canadian legal community through large-scale and intimate networking event
- Ability to join FACL BC's Board and Executive, and take on a leadership role within FACL BC
- Professional development and business development opportunities
- Discounted pricing for FACL BC events (if you attend 4 or more FACL BC events in a year, it is more cost-effective to join as a member)
- A revamped and expanded mentorship program for lawyers and law students from all years of call
- Information about FACL BC's professional and advocacy initiatives via our e-newsletter
- Access to members-only FACL BC Job Board
FULL MEMBERSHIP - $50 / year
Individuals who self-identify as Asian-Canadian and who are:
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP - FREE
Individuals who are students of a law school in Canada or students studying at a foreign law faculty as determined by the Board.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - $50 / year
Individuals who support the objectives of FACL BC but do not qualify as Full or Student Members. Note: Associate Members do not have voting rights and cannot run for a position on the FACL BC Board.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
To register to become a member, please select one of the membership levels below and proceed to fill out the registration form.
For payment options, we accept online payment via PayPal or cheques sent to our mailing address.
If you are paying by cheque, please make your cheque payable to "Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia) Society" and send it to Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (FACL) BC, PO Box 18551 West Georgia RPO, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 0B3 with your name on the cheque.